How do you give a dynamic presentation that resonates, that cuts through the clutter and inspires your audience? How do you make something great?
Our new guide, 9 – A Simple Guide to Better Presentations, can help you get started.
Built to Get Results
9 is based on one of our workshop presentations as well as the solid principles in Presentation Renovation. It’s intended to help you think differently about how you present. This isn’t just about slide design–in fact, we want you to think about whether your presentation even needs slides. If you do use slides, though, you’ll find some advice for improving the appearance of your slidedeck.
And, in all humility, 9 looks great. We hope you’ll be inspired simply by the design of guide.
9 is available over in the Renovate Store now, and you can grab it for FREE. Please tell your friends.
Behind the Scenes (for the Geeks)
If you’re curious to know how we made 9, here’s what we used:
- The guide was designed in Apple Keynote. Since it was adapted from an existing presentation, this was the obvious choice.
- Fonts used: Arno Pro, Breakers Slab, and Complete in Him.
- Photo: Compfight and flickr.
- Symbols: The Noun Project.
- Color palette: diplom grau on kuler.
- The Dieter Rams quote appears various places online. The Seth Godin quote appears on p. 171 of Linchpin.
- Content was inspired by scores of books, blogs, presentations (seen and given), and personal experience.